Associate Degree of Business
Gold Coast Institute of TAFE (GCIT) and North Coast TAFE have entered into an innovative new partnership with SCU College (within Southern Cross University) to deliver an Associate Degree of Business at the Gold Coast.
Why study the Associate Degree of Business?
- You can exit at the end of year one with a higher education Diploma of Business.
- You can gain a university qualification (Associate Degree) in two years.
- You will receive a high level of personalised academic support in small study groups as you ease your way into university study.
- This degree provides multiple study and career options.
- This qualification can give you a competitive edge to help you gain employment and progress your career.
- You can access the Commonwealth Government's student loan scheme which allows you to defer payment of tuition fees until you reach the income threshold.
- On completion of the Associate Degree of Business you gain the full two years credit into a three-year Bachelor degree.
Find out more
Updated: 28 February 2014